This Antibes Blue Tapas style Yumbox is a bento lunch box with 5 compartments and a single lid. Bigger than the Panino its great for bigger kids and adults.
For adults and children, Yumbox Tapas 5-compartment has a four cup volume of 1 x 1½ cup, 1 x ¾ cups, 2 x ½ cups with a ¼ cup small dip/treat well. Perfect for packing wet foods like yogurt and dips (not water).
Includes box and tray insert.
Pack a waste-free lunch.
YumBox eliminates the need for zip-lock bags, multiple lids, plastic wrap, and single use disposable containers.
Turn your child’s meals into a food adventure by offering a healthy variety of foods that will instill good eating habits in a fun way.
- 100% BPA free, Phthalates free, CPSIA and FDA compliant.
- Five food compartments help to prepare a healthy lunch with a variety of foods.
- Easy to clean.
- The tray which fits snuggly in the bottom half of the exterior box can be removed easily for cleaning or packing.
- The Tapas design is perfect for sandwiches & sides, and is suitable for adults and growing children of all ages.
- If you are packing food that needs to be kept cold, we recommend packing Yumbox in a thermal tote with an ice pack to keep contents cool.
- Dishwasher safe. Top rack only. Handwashing is recommended for the outer shell and/or removing it before the dry heat cycle.
- Not to be heated over 65 degrees celsius. Yumbox exterior shell is not microwave safe and it is not recommended to microwave the tray.
To ensure that food stays in place and doesn't leak to other compartments, be sure to follow these easy steps:
- Do not overfill compartments. Remove any excess liquid from canned fruit, applesauce and yogurts.
- Keep contents cool by adding an ice pack to your lunch tote. When closing Yumbox, press down on the lid with the palm of your hand and snap latch to closed position to create the best seal.
- Do not pack yoghurty drinks, soups or runny/watery dressings. You can pack foods with the consistency of ranch dressing, ketchup, chunky salsas, hummus, yogurt, and veggie dips. These are all great options. If you are not sure if your food choice is too liquidy to pack, we suggest that you conduct a quick test beforehand. Simply add the test food to a compartment, close Yumbox properly and give it a good shake (or leave it on its side for 10 min). Set Yumbox back to normal position and open to see the results.
Dimensions: 24.5 x 17.0 x 5.0 cm and weighs 627g
Made in China.